Double your Money - Terms & Conditions
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.lochcarron.co.uk/competition-terms-conditions/) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Lochcarron of Scotland (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Autumn/Winter’ competition (the “Competition") which will run from 1st September to 30th September.
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Competition Rules and the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.lochcarron.co.uk and make a single purchase of £100 or more. Online entry will be open from 00.00 on 1st October and close at 23.59 on 31st October.
- The winners will be selected at random from all entries and notified by email or telephone.
Entry is restricted to one purchase per person; duplicate purchases will be excluded from the Competition.
- The three first prize winners will have their Lochcarron of Scotland online account credited with £200 to spend on future purchases on the website.
- Lochcarron of Scotland reserves the right to substitute any part of the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.