Ghillie Brogue Shoes
Made To Order
Make-up time: Up to 3 weeks
Please choose your size
Unit of measure: EA
Next Due In: None Due
The Ghillie Brogue is an essential component of tradtional highland dress. Primarily worn for social occasions, these brogues have long laces with tasssles to tie around your lower leg. Without a tongue, these brogues show off your kilt hose nicely. Featuring a full leather upper and cemented leather sole, calf leather lining to avoid stainng your socks and a padded top-line for additional comfort.
Available in 10 sizes.
Composition: 100% Leather.
Wash Care Instructions: Wipe Clean Only. Polish with a wax blend polish.
Made proudly in Scotland.
Delivery & Returns
- UK Standard - £3.99 (3-5 working days)
- UK Express - from £9.99 (Next Day Service for orders placed before 12pm - excl weekends & bank holidays)
- EU Standard - from £14.99 (7 - 14 working days)
- EU Express - from £19.99 (3-5 working days)
- USA & Canada Standard - from £14.99 (7-10 working days | Duties Included)
- USA & Canada Express - from £24.99 (3-5 working days)
- Rest of the World Standard - from £19.99 (7 - 21 working days)
- Rest of the World Express - from £24.99 (3 - 5 working days)
Please note: Duties may be applicable on all shipments outwith the UK unless otherwise stated.Click here for full details
If, for any reason, you are dissatisfied with your order, you can return them in an unused condition and in the original packaging within 14 days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of your goods.
Custom made/bespoke items and tartan fabric are excluded from the returns policy except for when a genuine defect has been identified.
Please note: We will refund the price of the item to the purchaser or exchange the product once it is received by us. A refund of the delivery charge will be given in the instance of incorrect, damaged or faulty goods.Request an RMA
So our returns department can deal with your request promptly, please use the RMA system by clicking on the links below.