Carnegie Ancient Heavyweight Tartan Fabric
Strome 16oz Tartan Fabric, sold by the metre.
Carmichael Ancient Heavyweight Tartan is a blue and green based tartan with orange and yellow overchecks. Woven using 100% British Wool this tartan is available for made to measure products, accessories, upholstery and crafts. Made in Scotland.
The Carmichael tartan was first recorded by Carmichael of Archerfield in the Highland Collection 1905 and was confirmed by the 30th Chief Richard in 1981.
Tartan: Carnegie Ancient.
Dimensions: 140cm (54")
Composition: 100% British Wool.
Weight: 490/500 gms per linear metre 16oz per linear yard.
Wash Care Instructions: Dry Clean Only.
Made proudly at our mill in the heart of the Scottish Borders.
Delivery & Returns
- UK Standard - £3.99 (3-5 working days)
- UK Express - from £9.99 (Next Day Service for orders placed before 12pm - excl weekends & bank holidays)
- EU Standard - from £14.99 (7 - 14 working days)
- EU Express - from £19.99 (3-5 working days)
- USA & Canada Standard - from £14.99 (7-10 working days | Duties Included)
- USA & Canada Express - from £24.99 (3-5 working days)
- Rest of the World Standard - from £19.99 (7 - 21 working days)
- Rest of the World Express - from £24.99 (3 - 5 working days)
Please note: Duties may be applicable on all shipments outwith the UK unless otherwise stated.Click here for full details
If, for any reason, you are dissatisfied with your order, you can return them in an unused condition and in the original packaging within 14 days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of your goods.
Custom made/bespoke items and tartan fabric are excluded from the returns policy except for when a genuine defect has been identified.
Please note: We will refund the price of the item to the purchaser or exchange the product once it is received by us. A refund of the delivery charge will be given in the instance of incorrect, damaged or faulty goods.Request an RMA
So our returns department can deal with your request promptly, please use the RMA system by clicking on the links below.