Darcy Rust Coast Tartan Luxury Wool Throw
Made from a beautifully soft yarn, and spun from rare ingredients, top quality cashmere from the rugged terrain of the Mongolian plateaux and superfine wool from the best Australian farms. Linking innovative technology, craftsmanship, culture and tradition.
These beautiful and unique blankets are incredibly special, they are warm, soft and enveloping with a weight that is just right to nestle into. They are something to cherish. Perfect for outdoor or indoor use, you can keep them at home or carry them on your travels.
At Lochcarron we have taken this yarn and created a stunning range of designs, mixing contemporary and tradition. Inspired by our tartan heritage and designed for modern living.
Rust Coast is has a warming yellow base with vibrant red overchecks
Dimensions: 180cm x 140cm (70" x 55") including roped fringe.
Composition: 90% Superfine Wool 10% Cashmere.
Wash Care Instructions: Dry Clean Only.
Made proudly at our mill in the heart of the Scottish Borders.
Delivery & Returns
- UK Standard - £3.99 (3-5 working days)
- UK Express - from £9.99 (Next Day Service for orders placed before 12pm - excl weekends & bank holidays)
- EU Standard - from £14.99 (7 - 14 working days)
- EU Express - from £19.99 (3-5 working days)
- USA & Canada Standard - from £14.99 (7-10 working days | Duties Included)
- USA & Canada Express - from £24.99 (3-5 working days)
- Rest of the World Standard - from £19.99 (7 - 21 working days)
- Rest of the World Express - from £24.99 (3 - 5 working days)
Please note: Duties may be applicable on all shipments outwith the UK unless otherwise stated.Click here for full details
If, for any reason, you are dissatisfied with your order, you can return them in an unused condition and in the original packaging within 14 days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of your goods.
Custom made/bespoke items and tartan fabric are excluded from the returns policy except for when a genuine defect has been identified.
Please note: We will refund the price of the item to the purchaser or exchange the product once it is received by us. A refund of the delivery charge will be given in the instance of incorrect, damaged or faulty goods.Request an RMA
So our returns department can deal with your request promptly, please use the RMA system by clicking on the links below.