Douglas Weathered Skinny Tartan Tie
Out of stock
These high quality neck ties are made from our light weight 100% pure new wool Reiver fabric. Slightly narrower than our traditional clan ties for the fashion conscious male. These ties are perfect for every day wear or to add a element of sophistication to your evening outfit. Tie Dimensions: 6 cms x 142 cms .Please note: tie lengths and widths may vary slightly.
The Douglasses were one of the most powerful families in Scotland, and in the 12th century were firmly settled in Lanarkshire. They took a prominent part in the Scottish War of Independence, under Sir William Wallace and Robert the Bruce. Sir James Douglas, the "Good Sir James", who was the Bruce's trusted Lieutenant, was killed in 1330 when carrying Bruce's heart to the Holy Land for burial. The English soldiers, whom he terrorised called him "The Black Douglas". From the Douglasses have sprung many famous families. They frequently married into the Scottish Royal family and held many honours in high positions.
Delivery & Returns
- UK Standard - £3.99 (3-5 working days)
- UK Express - from £9.99 (Next Day Service for orders placed before 12pm - excl weekends & bank holidays)
- EU Standard - from £14.99 (7 - 14 working days)
- EU Express - from £19.99 (3-5 working days)
- USA & Canada Standard - from £14.99 (7-10 working days | Duties Included)
- USA & Canada Express - from £24.99 (3-5 working days)
- Rest of the World Standard - from £19.99 (7 - 21 working days)
- Rest of the World Express - from £24.99 (3 - 5 working days)
Please note: Duties may be applicable on all shipments outwith the UK unless otherwise stated.Click here for full details
If, for any reason, you are dissatisfied with your order, you can return them in an unused condition and in the original packaging within 14 days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of your goods.
Custom made/bespoke items and tartan fabric are excluded from the returns policy except for when a genuine defect has been identified.
Please note: We will refund the price of the item to the purchaser or exchange the product once it is received by us. A refund of the delivery charge will be given in the instance of incorrect, damaged or faulty goods.Request an RMA
So our returns department can deal with your request promptly, please use the RMA system by clicking on the links below.