Gameskeepers Shetland Tweed Argyll Kilt Jacket
Made To Order
Make-up time: Up to 12 weeks
Please choose your size
Unit of measure:
Next Due In: None Due
Our Shetland Tweed Argyll Kilt Jackets is a contempoary style to add to your highland wear attire. The Argyll jacket is a useful addition to your highland wear wardrobe. It be worn for semi-formal occasions during the day, but also suitable for evening events. Longer than the classic Prince Charlie, it is normally worn open, although can also be fastened at the top button.
Our Gameskeepers medium weight Shetland tweed is woven using 100% pure new wool at our mill in Selkirk, Scotland. Using a classic herringbone weave, this tweed has been designed especially for kilt jackets and waistcoats. Browse our range of authentically Scottish tweed fabric that complement our Strome and Braeriach tartans beautifully.
Argyll Jacket Features:
- Satin Type Lining
- Flat Epaulettes
- Single Button Closure
- Suit Style Pockets
- 3 Button Gauntlet Cuff & Horn Style Buttons
Composition: 100% Pure New Wool.
Weight: 420/430 gms per linear metre 13oz per linear yard.
Wash Care Instructions: Dry Clean Only.
Made proudly in Scotland.
Please note: Kilt Jackets and matching Waiscoats sold seperately.
These products are made to order. Please take this into consideration if you need your order for a specific date.
Delivery & Returns
- UK Standard - £3.99 (3-5 working days)
- UK Express - from £9.99 (Next Day Service for orders placed before 12pm - excl weekends & bank holidays)
- EU Standard - from £14.99 (7 - 14 working days)
- EU Express - from £19.99 (3-5 working days)
- USA & Canada Standard - from £14.99 (7-10 working days | Duties Included)
- USA & Canada Express - from £24.99 (3-5 working days)
- Rest of the World Standard - from £19.99 (7 - 21 working days)
- Rest of the World Express - from £24.99 (3 - 5 working days)
Please note: Duties may be applicable on all shipments outwith the UK unless otherwise stated.Click here for full details
If, for any reason, you are dissatisfied with your order, you can return them in an unused condition and in the original packaging within 14 days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of your goods.
Custom made/bespoke items and tartan fabric are excluded from the returns policy except for when a genuine defect has been identified.
Please note: We will refund the price of the item to the purchaser or exchange the product once it is received by us. A refund of the delivery charge will be given in the instance of incorrect, damaged or faulty goods.Request an RMA
So our returns department can deal with your request promptly, please use the RMA system by clicking on the links below.