Halloween Costume Competition - Terms & Conditions
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.lochcarron.co.uk/competition-terms-conditions/) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Lochcarron of Scotland (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Autumn/Winter’ competition (the “Competition") which will run from 1st September to 30th September.
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Competition Rules and the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must post a picture on the Lochcarron of Scotland Facebook or Twitter page and use the hastag #LochcarronHalloween. Online entry will be open from 00.00 on 25th October and close at 23.59 on 1st November.
- The winners will be selected by the Lochcarron of Scotland e-commerce team from all entries and notified by email or telephone.
- The e-commerce teams decision will be final and no re-judging will take place.
Entry is restricted to one picture per person
- The first prize winner will receive an online voucher/credit worth £100 to spend on future online purchases.
- Three runners up will receive their choice of (ABSCL) Tartan Lambswool Scarf from the category http://www.lochcarron.co.uk/lambswool-scarves/
- Lochcarron of Scotland reserves the right to substitute any part of the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.