Inglis Ancient Medium Weight Tartan Fabric
Braeriach 13oz Tartan Fabric, sold by the metre.
Ancient Inglis Medium Weight Tartan is a colourful green-based tartan with a blue check and red and yellow overcheck.
This name derives from the Scots 'Englis', meaning an Englishman. During the 12th century, the Inglises spread widely and were found to be from Kintyre to Aberdeen. The name was carried to France, where it appeared as D'Anglars and in Scotland is occasionally found as Angel.
Tartan: Inglis Ancient.
Dimensions: 140cm (54")
Composition: 100% Pure New Wool.
Weight: 400/410 gms per linear metre 13oz per linear yard.
Wash Care Instructions: Dry Clean Only.
Made proudly at our mill in the heart of the Scottish Borders.
Delivery & Returns
- UK Standard - £3.99 (3-5 working days)
- UK Express - from £9.99 (Next Day Service for orders placed before 12pm - excl weekends & bank holidays)
- EU Standard - from £14.99 (7 - 14 working days)
- EU Express - from £19.99 (3-5 working days)
- USA & Canada Standard - from £14.99 (7-10 working days | Duties Included)
- USA & Canada Express - from £24.99 (3-5 working days)
- Rest of the World Standard - from £19.99 (7 - 21 working days)
- Rest of the World Express - from £24.99 (3 - 5 working days)
Please note: Duties may be applicable on all shipments outwith the UK unless otherwise stated.Click here for full details
If, for any reason, you are dissatisfied with your order, you can return them in an unused condition and in the original packaging within 14 days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of your goods.
Custom made/bespoke items and tartan fabric are excluded from the returns policy except for when a genuine defect has been identified.
Please note: We will refund the price of the item to the purchaser or exchange the product once it is received by us. A refund of the delivery charge will be given in the instance of incorrect, damaged or faulty goods.Request an RMA
So our returns department can deal with your request promptly, please use the RMA system by clicking on the links below.