Innes Red Ancient Heavyweight Tartan Fabric
Strome 16oz Tartan Fabric, sold by the metre.
Innes Red Ancient is a colourful red-based tartan with a vibrant blue overcheck.
This Clan was to be found in Moray as early as the 12th century. Malcolm IV granted a charter of the lands of Innes to Berowald in 1160. the name Innes was adopted by his grandson. Robert, the 20th Chief of the Innes Clan, was created a Baronet in 1625. In 1767 the lands of Innes were sold by Sir James, 6th Baronet, to the Earl of Fife. On the death of the 4th Duke of Roxburgh, Sir James claimed and was granted the Scottish titles of that family. He assumed the name Ker and became the 5th Duke of Roxburgh. James, the 6th Duke, was created Earl Innes.
Tartan: Innes Red Ancient.
Dimensions: 140cm (54")
Composition: 100% British Wool.
Weight: 490/500 gms per linear metre 16oz per linear yard.
Wash Care Instructions: Dry Clean Only.
Made proudly at our mill in the heart of the Scottish Borders.
Delivery & Returns
- UK Standard - £3.99 (3-5 working days)
- UK Express - from £9.99 (Next Day Service for orders placed before 12pm - excl weekends & bank holidays)
- EU Standard - from £14.99 (7 - 14 working days)
- EU Express - from £19.99 (3-5 working days)
- USA & Canada Standard - from £14.99 (7-10 working days | Duties Included)
- USA & Canada Express - from £24.99 (3-5 working days)
- Rest of the World Standard - from £19.99 (7 - 21 working days)
- Rest of the World Express - from £24.99 (3 - 5 working days)
Please note: Duties may be applicable on all shipments outwith the UK unless otherwise stated.Click here for full details
If, for any reason, you are dissatisfied with your order, you can return them in an unused condition and in the original packaging within 14 days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of your goods.
Custom made/bespoke items and tartan fabric are excluded from the returns policy except for when a genuine defect has been identified.
Please note: We will refund the price of the item to the purchaser or exchange the product once it is received by us. A refund of the delivery charge will be given in the instance of incorrect, damaged or faulty goods.Request an RMA
So our returns department can deal with your request promptly, please use the RMA system by clicking on the links below.