Isle of Skye Tartan Bow Tie
These Bow Ties are made from our lightweight (Reiver 10 oz.) tartan fabric. The neck strap fastens at the side with a latch and is fully adjustable. Match your tie to your tartan kilt or trews for a traditional, but stylish approach to your formal wear.
Isle of Skye is a soft purple and green-based tartan with shades of green and brown. Not associated with a clan, the Isle of Skye is a district tartan representing the Scottish Isle. Created from colours taken from the Misty Isle, it reflects the beautiful landscape and scenery found on the Island.
Tartan: Isle of Skye.
Dimensions: 12.0cm x 6.0cm (12" x 4")
Neck Strap Length: Extends to a maximum of 49.0cm (19.50")
Composition: 100% Pure New Wool.
Weight: 320/325 gms per linear metre 10oz per linear yard.
Wash Care Instructions: Dry Clean Only.
Made proudly at our mill in the heart of the Scottish Borders.
Delivery & Returns
- UK Standard - £3.99 (3-5 working days)
- UK Express - from £9.99 (Next Day Service for orders placed before 12pm - excl weekends & bank holidays)
- EU Standard - from £14.99 (7 - 14 working days)
- EU Express - from £19.99 (3-5 working days)
- USA & Canada Standard - from £14.99 (7-10 working days | Duties Included)
- USA & Canada Express - from £24.99 (3-5 working days)
- Rest of the World Standard - from £19.99 (7 - 21 working days)
- Rest of the World Express - from £24.99 (3 - 5 working days)
Please note: Duties may be applicable on all shipments outwith the UK unless otherwise stated.Click here for full details
If, for any reason, you are dissatisfied with your order, you can return them in an unused condition and in the original packaging within 14 days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of your goods.
Custom made/bespoke items and tartan fabric are excluded from the returns policy except for when a genuine defect has been identified.
Please note: We will refund the price of the item to the purchaser or exchange the product once it is received by us. A refund of the delivery charge will be given in the instance of incorrect, damaged or faulty goods.Request an RMA
So our returns department can deal with your request promptly, please use the RMA system by clicking on the links below.