Keith Modern Heavyweight Tartan Fabric
Strome 16oz Tartan Fabric, sold by the metre.
Keith Modern Heavyweight Tartan is a classic green-based tartan with black and blue overchecks.
Sir William Keith built the historic Dunottar Castle in around 1390, Sir Robert Keith was created Lord Keith and the 2nd Lord was elevated to Earl Marischal in 1458. The Earl Marischal took the Jacobite side in the 1715 Rising and after the failure of that attempt, he went to the Continent.
Tartan: Keith Modern.
Dimensions: 140cm (54")
Composition: 100% British Wool.
Weight: 490/500 gms per linear metre 16oz per linear yard.
Wash Care Instructions: Dry Clean Only.
Made proudly at our mill in the heart of the Scottish Borders.
Delivery & Returns
- UK Standard - £3.99 (3-5 working days)
- UK Express - from £9.99 (Next Day Service for orders placed before 12pm - excl weekends & bank holidays)
- EU Standard - from £14.99 (7 - 14 working days)
- EU Express - from £19.99 (3-5 working days)
- USA & Canada Standard - from £14.99 (7-10 working days | Duties Included)
- USA & Canada Express - from £24.99 (3-5 working days)
- Rest of the World Standard - from £19.99 (7 - 21 working days)
- Rest of the World Express - from £24.99 (3 - 5 working days)
Please note: Duties may be applicable on all shipments outwith the UK unless otherwise stated.Click here for full details
If, for any reason, you are dissatisfied with your order, you can return them in an unused condition and in the original packaging within 14 days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of your goods.
Custom made/bespoke items and tartan fabric are excluded from the returns policy except for when a genuine defect has been identified.
Please note: We will refund the price of the item to the purchaser or exchange the product once it is received by us. A refund of the delivery charge will be given in the instance of incorrect, damaged or faulty goods.Request an RMA
So our returns department can deal with your request promptly, please use the RMA system by clicking on the links below.