Beau Lochcarron Graphite Tartan Luxury Cashmere Scarf
The ultimate in luxury the Lochcarron cashmere scarf is a stylish and classic choice for any wardrobe. Made from the finest Scottish spun yarns and woven in our mill in Selkirk, the cashmere scarf perfectly combines handcrafted quality with timeless elegance. Choose from our selection of contemporary and traditional tartans or a subtle block of colour to complete your perfect winter look.
Lochcarron Graphite has soft blends of grey with a vibrant red windowpane check.
Tartan: Lochcarron Graphite.
Dimensions: 25cm x 170cm (9" x 66") including roped fringe.
Composition: 100% Cashmere.
Wash Care Instructions: Dry Clean Only.
Made proudly at our mill in the heart of the Scottish Borders.
Delivery & Returns
- UK Standard - £3.99 (3-5 working days)
- UK Express - from £9.99 (Next Day Service for orders placed before 12pm - excl weekends & bank holidays)
- EU Standard - from £14.99 (7 - 14 working days)
- EU Express - from £19.99 (3-5 working days)
- USA & Canada Standard - from £14.99 (7-10 working days | Duties Included)
- USA & Canada Express - from £24.99 (3-5 working days)
- Rest of the World Standard - from £19.99 (7 - 21 working days)
- Rest of the World Express - from £24.99 (3 - 5 working days)
Please note: Duties may be applicable on all shipments outwith the UK unless otherwise stated.Click here for full details
If, for any reason, you are dissatisfied with your order, you can return them in an unused condition and in the original packaging within 14 days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of your goods.
Custom made/bespoke items and tartan fabric are excluded from the returns policy except for when a genuine defect has been identified.
Please note: We will refund the price of the item to the purchaser or exchange the product once it is received by us. A refund of the delivery charge will be given in the instance of incorrect, damaged or faulty goods.Request an RMA
So our returns department can deal with your request promptly, please use the RMA system by clicking on the links below.