Red Red Rose Tartan Extra Fine Merino Stole
The perfect addition to any wardrobe, this extra fine merino stole is a truly versatile accessory. Our stole is lightweight and can be worn throughout the seasons. This is a great product for both menswear and womenswear, with a lovely sheer surface, fine pin fringe and lovely drape it can be worn as a wrap over the shoulders or knotted neatly as a scarf.
The Red Red Rose is a celebratory tartan, designed to mark the occasion when Robert Burns Night and Chinese New Year coincide on the 25th January 2020. Based on the Burns Check in a new red colourway, this exclusive tartan is named after Scotland's National Bard's famous love song ‘A Red, Red Rose’.
Tartan: Red Red Rose.
Dimensions: 70cm x 200cm (27" x 78") including pin fringe.
Composition: 100% Extra Fine Merino Wool.
Wash Care Instructions: Dry Clean Only.
Made proudly at our mill in the heart of the Scottish Borders.
Delivery & Returns
- UK Standard - £3.99 (3-5 working days)
- UK Express - from £9.99 (Next Day Service for orders placed before 12pm - excl weekends & bank holidays)
- EU Standard - from £14.99 (7 - 14 working days)
- EU Express - from £19.99 (3-5 working days)
- USA & Canada Standard - from £14.99 (7-10 working days | Duties Included)
- USA & Canada Express - from £24.99 (3-5 working days)
- Rest of the World Standard - from £19.99 (7 - 21 working days)
- Rest of the World Express - from £24.99 (3 - 5 working days)
Please note: Duties may be applicable on all shipments outwith the UK unless otherwise stated.Click here for full details
If, for any reason, you are dissatisfied with your order, you can return them in an unused condition and in the original packaging within 14 days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of your goods.
Custom made/bespoke items and tartan fabric are excluded from the returns policy except for when a genuine defect has been identified.
Please note: We will refund the price of the item to the purchaser or exchange the product once it is received by us. A refund of the delivery charge will be given in the instance of incorrect, damaged or faulty goods.Request an RMA
So our returns department can deal with your request promptly, please use the RMA system by clicking on the links below.