Robertson Red Ancient Lightweight Tartan Fabric
Reiver 10oz Tartan Fabric, sold by the metre.
Robertson Red Ancient Lightweight Tartan is an orange-based tartan with shades of green and blue. Woven using 100% Pure New Wool this tartan is available for made to measure products, accessories, soft furnishings and craft projects. Made here in our mill in Selkirk, Scotland.
Also known as clan Donnachaidh, their heritage can be traced back further than any other Scottish Clan and claim to be descendants of the Celtic Earls of Athol. Their name is taken from Robert "Riabhach" Duncanson, who captured and put to death the assassins of King James I.
Tartan: Robertson Red Ancient.
Dimensions: Width: 150cm (59").
Composition: 100% Pure New Wool.
Weight: 320/325 gms per linear metre 10oz per linear yard.
Wash Care Instructions: Dry Clean Only.
Made proudly at our mill in the heart of the Scottish Borders.
Delivery & Returns
- UK Standard - £3.99 (3-5 working days)
- EU Standard - from £14.99 (7 - 14 working days)
- EU Express - from £19.99 (3-5 working days)
- USA & Canada Standard - from £14.99 (7-10 working days | Duties Included)
- USA & Canada Express - from £24.99 (3-5 working days)
- Rest of the World Standard - from £19.99 (7 - 21 working days)
- Rest of the World Express - from £24.99 (3 - 5 working days)
Please note: Duties may be applicable on all shipments outwith the UK unless otherwise stated.Click here for full details