Shepherd Tartan Tie
Our collection of tartan ties provides a stylish addition to any outfit. Available in our 100% pure new wool fabric in an extensive range of tartans means you are sure to find the perfect one for you. We also have a selection of matching flat caps and scarves.
Shepherd Tartan. Shepherd Check is a classic black and white check. Originally, no dye would be required to make this check. The wool used would be from sheep, making the white a more natural shade and black varying from a brown to darker grey. Most old weavers preferred the natural black, as opposed to that produced by the dyers. The traditional black dyes of the Highlands were made from alder-bark, dock-root and the root of the water-flag.
Dimensions: 8cm x 142cm (3" x 55")
Composition: 100% Pure New Wool.
Wash Care Instructions: Dry Clean Only.
Made proudly at our mill in the heart of the Scottish Borders.
Delivery & Returns
- UK Standard - £3.99 (3-5 working days)
- UK Express - from £9.99 (Next Day Service for orders placed before 12pm - excl weekends & bank holidays)
- EU Standard - from £14.99 (7 - 14 working days)
- EU Express - from £19.99 (3-5 working days)
- USA & Canada Standard - from £14.99 (7-10 working days | Duties Included)
- USA & Canada Express - from £24.99 (3-5 working days)
- Rest of the World Standard - from £19.99 (7 - 21 working days)
- Rest of the World Express - from £24.99 (3 - 5 working days)
Please note: Duties may be applicable on all shipments outwith the UK unless otherwise stated.Click here for full details
If, for any reason, you are dissatisfied with your order, you can return them in an unused condition and in the original packaging within 14 days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of your goods.
Custom made/bespoke items and tartan fabric are excluded from the returns policy except for when a genuine defect has been identified.
Please note: We will refund the price of the item to the purchaser or exchange the product once it is received by us. A refund of the delivery charge will be given in the instance of incorrect, damaged or faulty goods.Request an RMA
So our returns department can deal with your request promptly, please use the RMA system by clicking on the links below.