Sinclair Modern Lightweight Tartan Fabric
Reiver 10oz Tartan Fabric, sold by the metre.
Sinclair Modern Lightweight Tartan is a red based tartan with green and blue checks.
This family is of Norman origin. In the 12th century William de Sancto Claro received the Barony of Midlothian. In the 14th century Henry St Clair became Earl of Orkney. The 3rd Earl, in 1446, founded Rosslyn Chapel. In 1445 he was created Earl of Caithness and the Earldom of Orkney was resigned in 1470. The Sinclairs were frequently engaged in clan warfare with Gunns. They were powerful and influential in the north where they held high positions. Sir John Sinclair of Ulbster, who died in 1835, was a noted agriculturalist and writer. His best-known work was the editing of the first Statistical Account of Scotland. Badge - Whin.
Tartan: Sinclair Modern.
Dimensions: 150cm (59")
Composition: 100% Pure New Wool.
Weight: 320/325 gms per linear metre 10oz per linear yard.
Wash Care Instructions: Dry Clean Only.
Made proudly at our mill in the heart of the Scottish Borders.
Delivery & Returns
- UK Standard - £3.99 (3-5 working days)
- UK Express - from £9.99 (Next Day Service for orders placed before 12pm - excl weekends & bank holidays)
- EU Standard - from £14.99 (7 - 14 working days)
- EU Express - from £19.99 (3-5 working days)
- USA & Canada Standard - from £14.99 (7-10 working days | Duties Included)
- USA & Canada Express - from £24.99 (3-5 working days)
- Rest of the World Standard - from £19.99 (7 - 21 working days)
- Rest of the World Express - from £24.99 (3 - 5 working days)
Please note: Duties may be applicable on all shipments outwith the UK unless otherwise stated.Click here for full details
If, for any reason, you are dissatisfied with your order, you can return them in an unused condition and in the original packaging within 14 days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of your goods.
Custom made/bespoke items and tartan fabric are excluded from the returns policy except for when a genuine defect has been identified.
Please note: We will refund the price of the item to the purchaser or exchange the product once it is received by us. A refund of the delivery charge will be given in the instance of incorrect, damaged or faulty goods.Request an RMA
So our returns department can deal with your request promptly, please use the RMA system by clicking on the links below.