Small Santa Sack - Douglas Ancient
A Christmas memory, a story of your Christmas stocking crafted from traditional kilt cloth and all made, woven and sewn in the mill here in Scotland. Finished with a wool ribbon drawstring to close. An adored keepsake to cherish for years to come, wonderfully crafted with love and care from our family to yours. Choose from our small collection of favourite tartans, or let us make something for you in your own tartan.
Use this bag all year round as a storage or shoe bag after the festive period.
Douglas Ancient is a bright green and blue based tartan. The Douglasses were one of the most powerful families in Scotland, and in the 12th century were firmly settled in Lanarkshire. They took a prominent part in the Scottish War of Independence.
Tartan: MacBean Special.
Dimensions: 45cm x 35cm (17" x 13")
Composition: 100% British Wool.
Weight: 490/500 gms per linear metre 16oz per linear yard.
Wash Care Instructions: Dry Clean Only.
Made proudly at our mill in the heart of the Scottish Borders.
Delivery & Returns
- UK Standard - £3.99 (3-5 working days)
- UK Express - from £9.99 (Next Day Service for orders placed before 12pm - excl weekends & bank holidays)
- EU Standard - from £14.99 (7 - 14 working days)
- EU Express - from £19.99 (3-5 working days)
- USA & Canada Standard - from £14.99 (7-10 working days | Duties Included)
- USA & Canada Express - from £24.99 (3-5 working days)
- Rest of the World Standard - from £19.99 (7 - 21 working days)
- Rest of the World Express - from £24.99 (3 - 5 working days)
Please note: Duties may be applicable on all shipments outwith the UK unless otherwise stated.Click here for full details
If, for any reason, you are dissatisfied with your order, you can return them in an unused condition and in the original packaging within 14 days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of your goods.
Custom made/bespoke items and tartan fabric are excluded from the returns policy except for when a genuine defect has been identified.
Please note: We will refund the price of the item to the purchaser or exchange the product once it is received by us. A refund of the delivery charge will be given in the instance of incorrect, damaged or faulty goods.Request an RMA
So our returns department can deal with your request promptly, please use the RMA system by clicking on the links below.