Fallon Stewart Mist Luxury Cashmere Blend Stole
A luxurious blend of cashmere, cotton and silk combined in this delicate and elegant scarf. Draping beautifully and presented in an over-sized plaid, browse the Fallon collection coming in a range of seasonal colours.
Stewart Mist is a natural based tartan with soft pink and brown overchecks. Stewart tartan generally referred to simply as the Royal Tartan, has been associated with the Royal House of Stewart for several centuries.The Stewart monarchs were descended from Walter, High Steward of Scotland, who married Princess Marjory, daughter of King Robert the Bruce.Their son, King Robert II, was the first Stewart king.
Tartan: Stewart Mist.
Dimensions: 52cm x 195cm (20" x 176") including pin fringe.
Composition: 60% Cotton, 20% Cashmere & 20% Silk.
Wash Care Instructions: Dry Clean Only.
Made proudly at our mill in the heart of the Scottish Borders.
Delivery & Returns
- UK Standard - £3.99 (3-5 working days)
- UK Express - from £9.99 (Next Day Service for orders placed before 12pm - excl weekends & bank holidays)
- EU Standard - from £14.99 (7 - 14 working days)
- EU Express - from £19.99 (3-5 working days)
- USA & Canada Standard - from £14.99 (7-10 working days | Duties Included)
- USA & Canada Express - from £24.99 (3-5 working days)
- Rest of the World Standard - from £19.99 (7 - 21 working days)
- Rest of the World Express - from £24.99 (3 - 5 working days)
Please note: Duties may be applicable on all shipments outwith the UK unless otherwise stated.Click here for full details
If, for any reason, you are dissatisfied with your order, you can return them in an unused condition and in the original packaging within 14 days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of your goods.
Custom made/bespoke items and tartan fabric are excluded from the returns policy except for when a genuine defect has been identified.
Please note: We will refund the price of the item to the purchaser or exchange the product once it is received by us. A refund of the delivery charge will be given in the instance of incorrect, damaged or faulty goods.Request an RMA
So our returns department can deal with your request promptly, please use the RMA system by clicking on the links below.