Bowhill Buchanan Blue Tartan Lambswool Scarf
Our brushed lambswool scarves are an essential accessory for any wardrobe. Wear this classic and smart accessory draped over your shoulder or use to wrap up warm. The ideal accessory for both menswear and womenswear.
Buchanan Blue is a bright blue and brown based tartan with white overcheck. For close on 700 years the lands of Buchanan on the east side of Loch Lomond were possessed by the Buchanans. In Gaelic the name is known as Mac a’ Chanonaich meaning “Son of the Canon”.
Tartan: Buchannan Blue.
Dimensions: 24cm x 180cm (9" x 70") including roped fringe.
Composition: 100% Lambswool.
Wash Care Instructions: Dry Clean Only.
Made proudly at our mill in the heart of the Scottish Borders.
Delivery & Returns
- UK Standard - £3.99 (3-5 working days)
- UK Express - from £9.99 (Next Day Service for orders placed before 12pm - excl weekends & bank holidays)
- EU Standard - from £14.99 (7 - 14 working days)
- EU Express - from £19.99 (3-5 working days)
- USA & Canada Standard - from £14.99 (7-10 working days | Duties Included)
- USA & Canada Express - from £24.99 (3-5 working days)
- Rest of the World Standard - from £19.99 (7 - 21 working days)
- Rest of the World Express - from £24.99 (3 - 5 working days)
Please note: Duties may be applicable on all shipments outwith the UK unless otherwise stated.Click here for full details
If, for any reason, you are dissatisfied with your order, you can return them in an unused condition and in the original packaging within 14 days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of your goods.
Custom made/bespoke items and tartan fabric are excluded from the returns policy except for when a genuine defect has been identified.
Please note: We will refund the price of the item to the purchaser or exchange the product once it is received by us. A refund of the delivery charge will be given in the instance of incorrect, damaged or faulty goods.Request an RMA
So our returns department can deal with your request promptly, please use the RMA system by clicking on the links below.