MacDonald of Clanranald Modern Heavyweight Tartan Fabric
Strome 16oz Tartan Fabric, sold by the metre.
MacDonald of Clanranald Modern Heavyweight Tartan is a classic blue and green-based tartan with red and white overchecks.
Ranald, son of the Lord of the Isles, was the progenitor of this famous branch of the Clan Donald. They had the reputation of being fierce and warlike and their history is a turbulent one. They frequently engaged in clan feuds and at the Battle of Blar-na-leine in 1544 defeated the Clan Fraser. They followed Montrose in his campaign in the 17th century and they participated in the Jacobite Risings of 1715 and 1745. When Prince Charlie raised his standard at Glenfinnan in September 1745 he did so in Clanranald territory. Castle Tirim was the ancient fortress of the Clanranalds.
Tartan: MacDonald of Clanranald Modern.
Dimensions: 140cm (54")
Composition: 100% British Wool.
Weight: 490/500 gms per linear metre 16oz per linear yard.
Wash Care Instructions: Dry Clean Only.
Made proudly at our mill in the heart of the Scottish Borders.
Delivery & Returns
- UK Standard - £3.99 (3-5 working days)
- UK Express - from £9.99 (Next Day Service for orders placed before 12pm - excl weekends & bank holidays)
- EU Standard - from £14.99 (7 - 14 working days)
- EU Express - from £19.99 (3-5 working days)
- USA & Canada Standard - from £14.99 (7-10 working days | Duties Included)
- USA & Canada Express - from £24.99 (3-5 working days)
- Rest of the World Standard - from £19.99 (7 - 21 working days)
- Rest of the World Express - from £24.99 (3 - 5 working days)
Please note: Duties may be applicable on all shipments outwith the UK unless otherwise stated.Click here for full details
If, for any reason, you are dissatisfied with your order, you can return them in an unused condition and in the original packaging within 14 days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of your goods.
Custom made/bespoke items and tartan fabric are excluded from the returns policy except for when a genuine defect has been identified.
Please note: We will refund the price of the item to the purchaser or exchange the product once it is received by us. A refund of the delivery charge will be given in the instance of incorrect, damaged or faulty goods.Request an RMA
So our returns department can deal with your request promptly, please use the RMA system by clicking on the links below.