Red Red Rose Tartan Luxury Fine Wool Stole
This oversized scarf has been woven using the finest wool and cashmere yarn blend to create a supersoft, luxurious and enveloping handle. Finished with a short pin fringe, it is a wonderful addition to any wardrobe. Styled to perfection in a range of classic tartans, giving a timeless appeal for beth menswear and womenswear.
The Red Red Rose is a celebratory tartan, designed to mark the occasion when Robert Burns Night and Chinese New Year coincide on the 25th January 2020. Based on the Burns Check with a new red colourway, this exclusive new tartan named after our National Bard's famous love song ‘A Red, Red Rose’.
Tartan: Red Red Rose.
Dimensions: 60cm x 210cm (23" x 82") including pin fringe.
Composition: 95% Wool & 5% Cashmere.
Wash Care Instructions: Dry Clean Only.
Made proudly at our mill in the heart of the Scottish Borders.
Delivery & Returns
- UK Standard - £3.99 (3-5 working days)
- UK Express - from £9.99 (Next Day Service for orders placed before 12pm - excl weekends & bank holidays)
- EU Standard - from £14.99 (7 - 14 working days)
- EU Express - from £19.99 (3-5 working days)
- USA & Canada Standard - from £14.99 (7-10 working days | Duties Included)
- USA & Canada Express - from £24.99 (3-5 working days)
- Rest of the World Standard - from £19.99 (7 - 21 working days)
- Rest of the World Express - from £24.99 (3 - 5 working days)
Please note: Duties may be applicable on all shipments outwith the UK unless otherwise stated.Click here for full details
If, for any reason, you are dissatisfied with your order, you can return them in an unused condition and in the original packaging within 14 days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of your goods.
Custom made/bespoke items and tartan fabric are excluded from the returns policy except for when a genuine defect has been identified.
Please note: We will refund the price of the item to the purchaser or exchange the product once it is received by us. A refund of the delivery charge will be given in the instance of incorrect, damaged or faulty goods.Request an RMA
So our returns department can deal with your request promptly, please use the RMA system by clicking on the links below.